Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Tears



There are many things that hide behind one's tears . Tears of joy . Tears of pain . Tears of regret . Tears of happiness . Tears of sadness . For some , tears are one of the ways to express feelings hidden deep in the heart and soul . Tears is the hearts way of expressing . Tears are cures . After shedding tears , we feel much better . well I do . I feel satisfied when I cry while laughing bcuz it shows how truly happy i am .I feel relieved after crying my heart out without a reason , cuz i know those where all hidden tears that were kept too long and just wanted to be free . I feel good when  i cry when im in pain , so what if people say , crying dosent make it better . Only i know how much pain im going threw , only I understand . I might not be able to express it by mouth . That's why i express it in another way , crying . When i cry because of a certain regret . I realize that what's done is done . I cant turn back time nor can i fix what has happened . the only thing i can do is move on . I cant just stay in an old box thinking the same thing over and over . It dosent give an impact . So , i cry . To show that I really regret . To clear my mind about it after shedding tears . Tears of happiness . The best type of tears . When im to happy , i want to express it by words but i just cant . So , i express it another way . It shows that im truly happy . By that people will know . Tears when im mad . Stressful or so . You feel so worked out and you feeli this certain fury in you that you just want to let go , at first you might start by throwing things or yelling or being mad at someone for no reason . You know that all that happens by our own cause . You just dont want to admit it . Like me , i become angry when i dont get to finish my homework or stuff like that . I try releasing it by doing stuff like that . But , deep inside i know that it's all my fault . After cooling down a bit , tears come . They help clean the leftovers. You know , being angry at your self thing . Then after tearing is over . Everything becomes much better . A new sunshine comes .  Tears come in all types of conditions . It's expresses every type of feeling perfectly . That's why , whether you a boy or a girl , when you feel like crying , just cry . Dont give a damn about what people say . It's your feelings that matters first . Your feelings are important .

No comments:

Post a Comment